The Union’s General Structure:
- The Union consists of the President’s Office.
- The Federation President His Excellency Hossam Darwish.
- Union’s Headquarters: Cairo, Egypt
- The vice-presidents, from seven to ten vices, assist with the work.
- Honorary presidents of the union for Africa and Asia.
The Union’s Presidency
The union’s presidency consists of the union’s president, vice presidents and consultants. For example:
- Senior Vice President
- Vice President for membership
- Vice President for protocol and international cooperation
- Vice President for financial and administrative affairs
- Vice President for research and consultancy
- Vice President for planning and follow up
- Vice President for exhibitions and conferences
- Vice President for industry and commerce
- Vice president for digital transformation and marketing
- Vice president for investing and strategic partnerships
- Vice president for francophone countries and translation
- Vice president for health
- Vice president for education and culture
- Vice president for sustainable development and African investing
- Vice president for health innovation
- Vice president for entrepreneurship and youth
- Counselor of the president for training and membership for the Gulf region
- Vice president for the environment
- Counselor of the union for media.
This might differ according to work needs and conditions.