Travel and Tourism Division
Travel and Tourism Division consists of a wide range of sectors, including:
- Travel and Tourism Firms
- Hotels and Resorts
- Restaurants and Bazaars
- Events: Conferences, Exhibitions, and Festivals
- Tour Operators
- Tour Wholesales (inbound & outbound)
- Attractions & Theme Parks
- Retail Travel Agents
- Information Services
- Exhibitions, Meetings, and Events
Travel and Tourism Division has certain objectives, including:
- Exchange of expertise and knowledge between countries and the development of employees in the tourism sector.
- Developing all those who work in the tourism sector and partnering with different countries in Africa and Asia to develop Tourism industry.
- Working on promoting tourism in both continents, for a worldwide coverage, as one of the tools for achieving peace and maintaining cultural variation between societies.
- Maintaining civil and cultural heritage, as well as sustainability.
- Working to achieve sustainable tourism.
- Having competition between tourist attractions to achieve quality rules.
- Showing the role and importance of digital tourism in tourism sector.
- Providing continuous training for people in this sector as the human capital is crucial for development.
- Tourism and environment are two sides of the same coin. Therefore, tourism must follow the sustainable development principles to protect the environment for the present and future generations.
- Creating centers for professional training in tourism sector.
- Encourage creating programs that provide training in African and Asian countries.
- Having quality rules and working on applying them to ensure tourist facilities of high quality.
- Providing help to workers in this sector, especially during crisis.
- Choosing ambassadors, who are public figures, for African and Asian tourism in order to promote the sector.
- Establishing rules to help in choosing a capital for African and Asian tourism.
- Organizing conferences and workshops to support tourism.
- Spreading awareness for local societies about the importance of tourism.
- Creating a website for tourism to each continent and supporting sustainable tourism between both continents through organizing partnered programs.
- Signing cooperative protocols between the union, all governmental institutions, and local organizations, as well as public and private sectors to support tourism in both continents.