E-Commerce & E-marketing Division
This Division is a very strategic and vital one as it resembles the future. Branches covering all areas of e-commerce should come into action, including for example:
- Training and Rehabilitation Branch
- Trade and Sites branch
- The strategic partnerships branch
- Technical Department Branch
- The legalization of electronic commerce transactions and consumer protection branch
- Government Relations and Electronic Payment Branch
E-Commerce & E-marketing Divison has certain objectives, including:
- Spreading awareness about the importance of e-commerce for the economy in the whole world.
- Cooperate with governmental and private institutions to spread awareness about e-commerce by making workshops in this sector. This will help commercial and industrial institutions to lower production cost and open new markets.
- Cooperation of the private and public sectors to spread awareness about e-commerce. Also, educational institutions have to help in this process.
- Organizing workshops and conferences to know about e-commerce updates and digital marketing.
- Encouraging businessmen to invest in e-commerce as well as digital marketing projects.
- Keeping up to date in the e-commerce sector and benefiting from global projects in this sector.
- Specifying what's needed in order to benefit from e-commerce technology, as well as applying it for a better economy.
- Specifying necessities for protecting online personal privacy.
- Providing governmental services online with the name e-government.
- Having an online shopping service on which commercial projects can be completed.
- Creating websites for companies and factories to be able to market their products, sell them domestically, and abroad.
- Spreading awareness for e-commerce and encouraging investors to invest in this technology.
- Providing services to help the application of e-commerce, such as improving mail services and specifying governmental and commercial addresses.
- Spreading awareness about the advantages of e-commerce and highlighting its safety and security.
- Training skilled human capital in this sector to meet the needs for the increasing usage of e-commerce technology.
- Doing research in e-commerce to have a better understanding of how to benefit from this technology.
- Creating a database for e-commerce new information and how to benefit from it practically.
- Following e-commerce activities that is made by regional and international organizations.
- Working to eliminate digital illiteracy in Africa and Asia.
- Training youth to work in the e-commerce sector.